Huge Cost Savings with DIP…
CMS has supplied and installed thousands of meters of piles throughout the Windward and Leeward Islands and has proven that DIP provides huge potential savings of up to 70% of the value of traditional precast or steel encased concrete piling.
These are some
of the reasons why…
• Ease of Shipping. In 20ft. containers.
• Low mobilisation costs. Simple, small scale equipment.
• Fast installation. Piling Rates up to 200m per day.
• Cost effective. Saving up to 70% of traditional piling costs.
• Flexible. Pile anywhere a 30 ton excavator can go.
Piles can be driven less than a metre from existing structures
and inside some buildings.
• Environmentally Friendly. No spoil created. Low Vibration.
• Self Proving. A driven pile is a tested pile.
• Immediate follow-on Construction.
No curing or site disruption.
• Decades of proven success in foundations
outside the Caribbean.
Built on our DIP Foundations
Sharing the innovation
CMS, as the manufacturer’s representatives for the region, as well as an industry contractor, offer their services, at all levels to facilitate the change to
From modifying existing foundation designs to utilise DIP, to training companies to install DIP or to full blown CMS installation programmes,
CMS is making sure that Ductile Iron Piling is available
as a cost effective reality throughout the Caribbean.