DIP Engineering | Unique Self - Locking Joint
• Self-locking tapered spigot end and tapered socket
• Joint strength is greater than pile’s section.
• Internal shoulder
• Double thickness socket wall
• Large driving face
Fast, easy & safe
• Self-locking joints cut costs and delays
by eliminating welding and splicing.
• They offer a high degree of rigidity.
Each joint is cold welded
The expansion and contraction of the two tapered ends,
under high contact pressure, creates irreversible non-elastic deformation of the ductile cast iron.