- Portfolio & Clients
- Contact Us
- CMSNews Articles
- CMS Group Moving forward
- Approach, Execution and Workmanship
- Making the Change in Regional Construction
- Re-opening Construction Sites
- In Memoriam Paul Ferris
- CMS a Company of Comprehensive Skills
- Our Message for 2019 is DIP!
- Meeting a challenging year for the coastal Caribbean
- Our New Materials Just Make Sense!
- Blue Cay project – Turks & Caicos Islands
- Bathymetric Surveys & Emergency Dredging at Place Carenage
- Capella Marina Renovation, Marigot Bay
- Thomazo Bridge Reconstruction – post Hurricane Tomas
- Major Cruise Ship Extension Pointe Seraphine
- Why Vinyl Sheet Piling
- A better way with DIP
- Piling on the benefits of better technology
- Stop Worrying About Your Boat!
- Harbour Club and the latest technology
- FADS – Fish Aggregation Devices
- The Rope Bridge at Le Sport
- Dealing with the Sargassum in Praslin
- New Jetties at Praslin Bay and Savannes Bay
- Building an Access Ladder on Canaries Dock
We invite you to view our presentation and discover
a realistic alternative to traditional water supplies, making fresh water from the sea.
A video of this Presentation can be found here